Reasonable Nuts

Sometimes nuts. Always reasonable. We are REASONABLE NUTS.

Thursday, November 01, 2007

Battlescars: Fark Thread # 3171600

The reason why I typically don't blog much these days is that I'm too busy polluting the comment threads of other people's blogs. But I think I'll start linking to these on here.

Here's a little flamewar I had with some Farkers in a small red-lighted thread on ID being taught in higher education, which ultimately lead to questions about the existence of a creator and the nature of human consciousness. It would've been more fun if these guys had put a little more effort into it and thought their answers through. Good practice, though.

To reach enlightenment, the toughest arguments have to be the ones you have with yourself.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home