The Wikipedia Watchword of the Week--12/18
The Wikipedia Watchword of the Week is
Kugel
In 1950, the Bundt pan was developed for cooking kugel, though it eventually became known as a pan used for a variety of other cakes.
Kugel
In 1950, the Bundt pan was developed for cooking kugel, though it eventually became known as a pan used for a variety of other cakes.








1 Comments:
Interesting word and food item. It reminded me of the 1970s treat I had as a kid, the Kraft product Koogle. I particularly liked their peanut butter and banana flavor, although I recall it tasting very candy-like (and thus, to a child, good). The preservatives and other chemicals in it probably shaved 6 mos. off my life. :-(
Nearly as interesting is that the last name of the onetime president and CEO and current VP of Yahoo is Koogle, which is suspiciously close to Google.
Post a Comment
<< Home