You've got to be good if you want to be great.
"Fiction over fact"? After watching the first part of "the Path to 9/11" last evening, I can see full well why former Clinton officials - including Clinton himself - were upset with the program: it displays many of them as indecisive, self-interested, distracted with personal issues, in a word, human.
To the Clintonistas, past and present: forget your legacy. Legacies are created not through careful revision of history, nor through legacy-oriented decision making along the way. One of the most sage sayings I've come across is "if you wish to be great, merely be good first." "Good" is not a word I would associate with the Clinton administration. Accordingly, neither will be "great".
p.s. - Anyone in doubt of team Clinton's legacy should read this.
To the Clintonistas, past and present: forget your legacy. Legacies are created not through careful revision of history, nor through legacy-oriented decision making along the way. One of the most sage sayings I've come across is "if you wish to be great, merely be good first." "Good" is not a word I would associate with the Clinton administration. Accordingly, neither will be "great".
p.s. - Anyone in doubt of team Clinton's legacy should read this.








1 Comments:
Seems that their main point was that Clinton was too distracted by the Lewinski scandal to concentrate on security. Would it be fair to say that the Republicans who were fanning those flames through extreme pundantry and bad press were the ones doing the destracting? If they would have left him alone, maybe he could have gotten some work done.
Post a Comment
<< Home